The following projects have been recognized as part of the ULI Urban Open Space Award through the years. Each project name is followed by its location, and typically by the prime sponsor of the submission.
This is a living listing, and corrections or updates are most welcome.
General information about the ULI Urban Open Space Award is available here.
For additional information or to address any issue please contact: email@example.com
- Railroad Park, Birmingham, Alabama
Project Sponsor: Tom Leader Studio
- Pier 25 at Tribeca Section of Hudson River Park, New York, New York
Project Sponsor: Mathews Nielsen Landscape Architects P.C.
- Riverwalk Urban Waterfront, Calgary, Alberta
Project Sponsor: Stantec Consulting Ltd.
- Tanner Springs Park, Portland, Oregon
Sponsored by Atelier Dreiseitl GmbH
- The High Line
Project Sponsor: James Corner Field Operations
- Citygarden, St. Louis Missouri
Project Sponsor: Gateway Foundation
- Discovery Green, Houston, Texas
Project Sponsor: Discovery Green Conservancy
- Jamison Square, Portland, Oregon
Project Sponsor: Peter Walker and Partners Landscape Architecture
- Raymond and Susan Brochstein Pavillion, Houston, Texas
Project Sponsor: Thomas Phifer and Partners
- Simon and Helen Director Park, Portland, Oregon
Project Sponsor: Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architects LLP
First year of award
- Campus Martius Park, Detroit, Michigan
Project Sponsor: Detroit 300 Conservancy
- Falls Park on the Reedy, Greenville, South Carolina
Project Sponsor: City of Greenville and Carolina Foothills Garden Club
- Herald and Greeley Square Parks, New York, New York
Project Sponsor: 34th Street Partnership
- Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle, Washington
Project Sponsor: Seattle Art Museum
- Schenley Plaza, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Project Sponsor: Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy