The ULI Real Estate Consensus Forecast — September 2012 (PDF) is a survey of leading U.S. real estate economists/analysts representing major real estate investment, advisory, and research firms and organizations. The semi-annual survey provides forecasts for 26 economic and real estate indicators, including GDP, employment, inflation, interest rates, property transaction volumes, CMBS issuance, capitalization rates, REIT returns, property investment returns for four property types, vacancy/occupancy rates and rents for five property types, and housing starts and prices. Learn more by reading the press release and listening to press webinar.
- Save on All Building Healthy Places Titles in the ULI Bookstore!
- ULI Research Roundup: The Impact of Bicycle Infrastructure Investment on Retail Sales and Job Creation
- Rose Fellows Share Strategies at San Francisco's SPUR
- A City That Takes Planning Very Seriously
- ULI Receives $800,000 Grant from the Kresge Foundation to Support Institute’s Community Resiliency Program
- ULI Case Studies: Willowsford
- Four Awards, One Deadline: Apply Today
- Rose Fellows head to San Francisco Bay Area for study tour
- ULI’s 2014 Spring Meeting to be Held April 9-11 at the Vancouver Convention Centre in Vancouver, B.C.
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate Asia Pacific 2014