The International Federation of Housing and Planning asks Urban Land Institute CEO Patrick L. Phillips to weigh in on three urban planning matters of global interest: the adoption of a people-centric approach to development; the influence of communications technology on urban planning; and the planning challenge that worries him most.
- Four Awards, One Deadline: Apply Today
- Rose Fellows head to San Francisco Bay Area for study tour
- ULI’s 2014 Spring Meeting to be Held April 9-11 at the Vancouver Convention Centre in Vancouver, B.C.
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate Asia Pacific 2014
- RFQ: East Village, San Diego, CA
- Strong Real Estate Fundamentals Seen for Asia in 2014, Says Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Asia Pacific 2014; Japan Regains Status As A Magnet For Investment And Development
- Colorado Health Foundation and ULI Working to Create Healthier Communities in Colorado
- Building Healthy Places at the Fall Meeting
- Strategies for Reviving Retail: Lessons from the Fall Meeting
- Director, Resiliency