Annual infrastructure report from ULI and Ernst & Young, released at ULI’s Spring Meeting in San Diego today, captures global infrastructure insights.
Infrastructure 2013: Global Priorities, Global Insights is the seventh in a series of global infrastructure reports produced by the Urban Land Institute and Ernst & Young. The report assesses the state of infrastructure globally, connecting strong infrastructure investment decisions to national and metropolitan prosperity.
Infrastructure 2013 includes:
- Up-to-date information on the latest infrastructure investment trends, challenges, and innovations;
- Coverage of the Americas, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and the Asia Pacific region;
- Informative charts and graphs;
- Highlights of transformative infrastructure investments from around the world; and
- Insights from the infrastructure field’s leading experts and thinkers.
The report will be shared with ULI’s Council networks through speaking engagements held during the spring and summer of 2013.
For the Media
For media inquiries, contact Trish Riggs at 202-624-7086 or email@example.com. You can also read more on the report’s findings about: