The City of San Antonio is issuing this Request for Information (RFI) to advance the development of a new supermarket in Center City. As part of Mayor Castro’s SA 2020 Plan, which established clear targets to increase downtown economic activity, the City hopes to attract a quality supermarket to serve current and future residents, office workers, and visitors. This initiative is part of a broader renaissance of downtown that includes both public and private investments in transportation, public space, and new, high-quality residential development.
- Associate, ULI Arizona
- Urban Land Institute Leader Robert C. Lieber Named Chairman of ULI New York
- Terwilliger Center Publication Receives Award
- Webinar: Planning and Public Health
- RFQ: The Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake City
- Two ULI Publications Win Robert Bruss Real Estate Book Awards from National Association of Real Estate Editors
- Save at the ULI Bookstore This Summer!
- Mainland China Real Estate Markets 2013
- "Over 100 Years of Deals": Chairman Richard Kessler featured in Wall Street Journal
- Shanghai Tops Investment and Development Prospects as Optimism Returns to China’s Real Estate Market