Buyer appetite for commercial property softened a bit, with prices just off their nearly four-year high. Capitalization rates fluctuated above recent lows and transaction volumes were down, although they remain above their long-term monthly average. The upward trajectory of permits and starts of all types of housing continues unabated, and prices for new single-family homes have returned to their peak. Economic indicators continue to reflect sustained moderate growth.
- Save on All Building Healthy Places Titles in the ULI Bookstore!
- ULI Research Roundup: The Impact of Bicycle Infrastructure Investment on Retail Sales and Job Creation
- Rose Fellows Share Strategies at San Francisco's SPUR
- A City That Takes Planning Very Seriously
- ULI Receives $800,000 Grant from the Kresge Foundation to Support Institute’s Community Resiliency Program
- ULI Case Studies: Willowsford
- Four Awards, One Deadline: Apply Today
- Rose Fellows head to San Francisco Bay Area for study tour
- ULI’s 2014 Spring Meeting to be Held April 9-11 at the Vancouver Convention Centre in Vancouver, B.C.
- Emerging Trends in Real Estate Asia Pacific 2014