Apply for a Project Analysis session at ULI’s 2013 Spring Meeting in San Diego
May 15-17, 2013
A two-hour, over-the-shoulder look at a specific challenge that you bring to us. The intimate, conversational format encourages creative thinking and problem solving between our panel and you.
Who is the Project Analysis Team?
An expert team tailored to the assignment and hand-picked to include diverse viewpoints—market analyst, developers, planners, architects, public officials, and lenders—who provide in depth, project specific, pragmatic advice.
What kinds of topics can we address?
- Potential uses and project programming
- Workout strategies
- Infrastructure investment optimization
- Implementation strategies
- Downtown revitalization
- Transit-oriented development
- Asset management strategies
- Office park revitalization
- Workforce housing
- Many more land use strategies
What is the final product?
ULI will provide an audio CD of the 2-hour session.
How do I apply?
Download the Project Analysis Session Application (PDF) , fill out, and submit to ULI