The ULI Foundation Annual Fund provides funding for Urban Innovation Grants, which support ULI District Council and National Council projects that recognize or launch innovative public/private partnerships and advance the responsible use of land in building healthy, thriving communities worldwide.
Only ULI District Councils or ULI National Councils may apply. In order to be eligible for a grant, projects must:
- Recognize or launch innovative public/private partnerships for building healthy, thriving communities worldwide.
- Incorporate regional collaboration.
- Address the ULI priorities or the topics discussed in the What’s Next? reports.
- Include a strong role for ULI members.
- Include a public relations/communications strategy.
- Be completed by June 2013.
- Include plans for a final report with a summary of success and photos.
2013 Application Deadline: September 20, 2013