Please read ULI’s refund policies below for the Spring & Fall Meeting, District Council Events, and Real Estate Development Workshops.
ULI Spring Meeting
Cancellation of a meeting registration does not constitute cancellation of a hotel room. Please be sure to handle both separately.
- Written cancellation and refund requests received at ULI BY APRIL 19, 2013: FULL REFUND MINUS A $200 PROCESSING FEE.
- Written cancellation and refund requests received at ULI BETWEEN APRIL 19 AND APRIL 25, 2013: ONE-HALF REFUND.
- Written cancellation and refund requests received at ULI AFTER APRIL 25, 2013: NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
- Registrations can be transferred to another eligible member of your organization; $100 processing fee will be charged.
- Optional ticketed events will be refunded at 100% if you cancel by May 1, 2013.
Note: All requests for refunds must be made in writing. Registrations can be transferred to another member of your organization; a $100 processing fee will apply. If a registration is transferred from one ULI member to another, the member fee will apply. If a registration is transferred from a ULI member to a nonmember, the nonmember fee will apply. Payments for ticketed events will be refunded 100 percent if a written request is received at least five days before the event. After that, tickets are not refundable. Tickets are not transferable. We cannot apply your registration fees to another ULI event.
District Council Events
Please refer to the District Council event page for the event for which you are registering for refund information specific to your event.
Real Estate Development Workshops
Cancellations, which must be made in writing or email to ULI’s Customer Service Department, will be subject to a $100 administrative fee. Cancellations must be received at least seven days prior to the start of the workshop to be eligible for a refund. No refunds will be granted thereafter. You may, however, transfer your registration, without penalty, to another member of your organization. Contact ULI customer service at 800-321-5011 or 410-626-7500 or via email at email@example.com.